WHAT TO WEAR
Be individuals! Coordinate colors, but try not to match too much!
- Patterns and Colors are always a great idea. White washes out the skin (especially in winter) so choose flattering colors for each individual.
- When in doubt choose jeans! They are flattering to all body types and are such a classic look.
- Be careful of billowy tops! I learned this the hard way! Something a little more form fitting that shows that you do indeed have a waist. Layering with fitted jackets and sweaters is always a good choice!
- Avoid clothing with huge logos if possible.
- Kids: Have fun with their clothes! They are the smallest subjects in the frame and we really want them to stand out!
- Skirts on babies ( not walking yet) can be awkward. They tend to bunch up when they are held, but leggings are a cute alternative!
- Bring along favorite toys or stuffed animals if you'd like. It's always cute to capture a child at play!
- When in doubt: Ask Me! I'd Love to Help!